sábado, 31 de mayo de 2008

Travis - Love will come through

If I told you a secret
si te dije un secreto

You won't tell a soul
no lo diras a un alma

Will you hold it and keep it alive
lo abrazaras y lo mantendras vivo

Cause it's burning a hole
porq esto esta quemando un agujero

And I can't get to sleep
y no puedo dormir

And I can't live alone in this lie
y no puedo vivir solo en esta mentira

So look up
entonces mira

Take it away
alejalo

Don't look da-da-da- down the mountain
no mires abajo de la montaña

If the world isn't turning
si el mundo no gira

Your heart won't return
tu corazon no cambiara

Anyone, anything, anyhow
nadie, nada, de todas maneras

So take me don't leave me
entonces tomame y no me dejes

Take me don't leave me
tomame, no me dejes

Baby, love will come through it's just waiting for you
nena, el amor vendra , solo espera por ti

Well I stand at the crossroads
bueno , yo sigo de pie ante las encrusijadas

Of highroads and lowroads
de caminos altos y bajos

And I got a feeling it's right
y siento q esto es bueno

If it's real what I'm feeling
si es real lo que siento

There's no makebelieving
no hay q creer

The sound of the wings of the flight of a dove
El sonido de las alas del vuelo de una paloma

No hay comentarios: